hello blogging world it has been quite sometime! Blogging has been on my "to do" list for a while now but when i think about doing it I get overwhelemed and it remindes me that I'm not creative or scrapbooky or clever. I do LOVE looking at creative blogs on "how to's" and cute things and then I hate myself the rest of the day because Im not that kind of stay at home mom. I can barely keep my two bedroom apartment clean while some moms sew entire wardrobes for there kids and have time to blog about it. Well Im not there yet, but I will be one day :) (by the way.. WHO VACUUMS AT 11PM??? Oh thats right my upstairs neighbor... EVERY NIGHT!!! Stop waking up my baby lady!!) Oh the joys of apartment living. Anyways... I will not try and catch up on the last 6 months.. maybe just the last month. We went to the lake last week and it was good for Daniel to get to go because he works all the time. Mia luckily slept the whole way up and it was a fun trip! I wish I got more pictures (as always) of all the cousins on the tubes. There was at least 8 kids on that thing at one time. We couldnt even go 1 minutes before having to turn around and go pick up a kid overboard. )
I have a new hobby :) Daniel recently bought me (secretly him) a gun to have and I actually kind of like it! When we first bought it I would not even touch it. My palms would get sweaty even looking at it. But, when we took it to the range and shot targets for a while you see it more as a sport. It's really kind of fun and now I feel more confident at home too. (Dont worry its locked up safe)
I beat daniel :) THAT is an accomplishment. Maybe thats why I like it?
I will leave you with some cute pictures of Mia... she waved "bye bye" tonight. She is nine months as of the 7th! She getting sooo big.. I cant decide what she's going to be for Halloween. hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment