Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One of my favorite things

.. is to watch home videos. Especially ones of baby Daniel!! I love to see what he was like as a toddler and a little boy. Last sunday my sweet mother-in-law gave me the little bear in this picture..
 
Who couldn't love that little face :)
Its the cutest little bear that plays a lullaby. I am so blessed to have such a great mother in law! So I tried to take pictures with Mia and the bear. She's not interested.. I had to follow her around and throw the bear in the picture...







I think I will save it for my future little boy. I had to share my love for this little keepsake.

On a completely different subject.. I left my baby sleeping at home with daddy while I went to a late movie with my mom and sister last night. GLEE in 3D!! I am a bit of a "gleek" and my cheeks hurt from smiling through the whole movie. Its so goood! Go see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment