Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's play a game

How many projects can I finish while the hubby is on a fire? I have a habbit of starting projects and not finishing them. My most successful was re-doing our bedroom including a headboard!! But, i still have a pillow to sew. Right now I have decided to do one of those shutterfly photo books for Daniel. I LOVE those photobooks. They are so easy cheap and you get a clean organized photo album. I'm doing one of all Daniel's mission pictures. It's becoming more work than I thought! I have to scan each of those pictures and pages of that book that look like this... So I have to scan and crop each photo!! I enjoy it though, I'm excited for the finished project! I'm all about (almost) instant gratification. Silly daddy with "Cheif Mia" One more thing... I know I don't have many bloggy friends but I'm still trying to figure this thing out a year later! How do I get that blue line around the paragraphs gone?? and the white bar under all my posts? Just askin...

1 comment:

  1. #1- I don't know how to get rid of the white or blue line :( sorry.
    #2- I love your projects... especially the mission book for your hubby. I might just have to steal that idea :)
    #3- I can't believe you own a gun! That is so cool. :)
    #4- I miss you! But I'm thankful for FB and blogs :)

    ReplyDelete