Monday, August 22, 2011

I am dying...

TO CARVE A PUMPKIN!!!!


 I don't know why but this year I cannot wait for the holidays! I usually get sick of Christmas music and never really put up any "seasonal decor" besides a tree. But this year I want to go all out! I'm thinkin' I need a major trip to HOBBY LOBBY. I don't know if its because I have a baby so everything is more fun? It could be because I was hugely pregnant and deathly tired last year, and our lease was up and we moved the year before that. But THIS year is going to be great I can feel it. I cant wait to pull out the cider and cinnamon candles bake lots of goodies and watch holiday movies.  My hubby happens to be pretty good at carving pumpkins..
Daniel isn't so proud of this one because we waited the night before Halloween to carve and it was slim pickins at the patch! Really hard to carve..
I did the sad looking minnie and Dano did mickey
My mom did these two if i remember right..
I'm not as good as you can tell!
 It has kind of become a tradition (or maybe just something fun to do) to MAKE Halloween costumes. My mom used to make mine, and my sister has done the best job at doing the same! Look how clever..

DJ lance rock from yo gaba gaba haha.. FROM SCRATCH!


She is so creative and amazingly talented!!

I have a few ideas about what Mia should be for Halloween. I wanted her to be a classic little lady bug or Boo from Monster's Inc...
Doesn't this look like Mia? haha
I would make this costume..

Or of course Minnie mouse

I'm so not naturally as talented as my mom or sissy.. but I think I'm going to try! Right now I'm leaning towards Minnie but I guess you will just have to wait and see.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
(too early??.... i think not)

2 comments:

  1. It's never too early! I love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holidays are always so much more fun with the kiddos :) you are so creative! making Mia's Halloween costume?! i wish i could do something like that. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete