Monday, August 15, 2011

My sweet, precious little baby

... is turning into a MONSTER!!!

Before I had Mia I had my theories on how I was going to parent the perfect child. Now, I realize those little babies are born with there own little personality! I came to this conclusion when Mia threw her first tantrum. She has been wanting to explore the house lately and I have yet to get cupboard locks so I constantly have to pull her away and relocate her to a safe spot.
I was SHOCKED when she threw her head back so fast she would have knocked herself out if I hadn't caught it, started screaming shaking her head and tried to BITE me!!
(ps look at those legs!!!)

I know for a fact that she has never seen another baby act like that in her short life so I know she thought of that one on her own! It was a little bit funny and a lot a bit scary to think what this baby could possibly turn into as a toddler. So the firm, "no no" begins!!

Aside from the random outbursts.. Mia is a good girl! She just wants to explore, explore, explore. I often wonder what is going on in that little head!

Here are some VERY cute pics of Mia and daddy and a few w/ mommy...






love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment