Saturday, August 13, 2011

I tried..

to get rid of THIS..
dun..dun..dunn the nebulizer!

Mia has been using this thing every day at least twice a day sometimes more for over half her life. Its miserable trying to follow a 9month around sticking something in her face that she cant touch or eat but put it right in her face! So, I stopped giving it to her. I went to the doctor with her yesterday and got a small scolding from the doctor for not giving it to her. So, sadly were back to it every day. I hope all my other babies dont have athsma too!! Other than that the doctors went good, shes a big girl! 23lbs and 30 inches. Off the "growth chart" in both areas.

Daddy is home!! Its fun to watch Mia's reaction to when daddy comes home. The first few times he got home she didnt remember him at all. ( i think she was too little) The next few times she would play shy and have to warm up to him. This time she crawled straight to him and hugged him! Like really hugged him! She put her arms around him and put her head on his chest for a short moment. My heart melted. No one can make her laugh like daddy can! I have video of it... but there is an "error" everytime i try to upload. Just another new blogging thing i need to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment