Well ive decided that is has been way too long since I have updated.. I could not possibly catch everyone up since the last time I blogged because it was like 7months ago or something. But Daniel and I have never been happier because we have our yiddle baby girl! She is seriously so cute I have never loved anything soooo much! She smiles all the time and trys to laugh! Alicia just had her baby too! Little Kyler but we call him Ky. He has a little bit of thrush in his mouth and it looks like it hurts poor baby!
Well... I stay at home with my baby (Im so lucky!!) until or if we ever need more money I will go back to work just a couple nights a week when Daniel can watch Mia. Daniel just applied to do wildland fire-fighting over the summer. There was a physical test that he did really good on! They had to run a mile and a half and do push ups and sit ups in a minute. He ran a 9.30 mile and a half and did 70 push ups in a minute and 50 situps in a minute! They called him back for an interview! They are only hiring 8 out of 50 interviews so pray for Daniel!! I think he will do great :)
I guess thats a little update for now! sorry no pics :(
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment