Friday, July 2, 2010

Its a GIRL!!


I'm not very good at blogging I have decided... but maybe when my baby girl is born I will have a lot more fun cute things to blog about! We finally got our ultra sound and it was so much fun!! The lady started at the head and showed us the two lobes of the brain, the spine, the four chambers of the heart the little fingers and toes then finally she showed us it was a girl!! She showed us everything! If was so much fun to see her moving around in there! Her legs were over her head most of the time. It was such a great fun experience for a new mommy to be! It was so excited to see my baby girl! Daniel is so excited too... we didn't wish for one gender more than the other but both of our families were convinced it was going to be a girl and I guess they were right!! We are still thinking of names and went right to babys R us and bought some cute little outfits! Now that I've seen her moving around I want her out right now!! I guess its a little early for that if I'm only 19 1/2 weeks! haha anyways we are so excited for this little bundle of GIRL joy!

Oh and by the way it was my birthday last sunday and I felt soo loved by my family! My mom cooked the best yummy dinner and I got baby clothes and it was just a really great day! I'm 22!! I dont feel that old though hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment