Thursday, April 29, 2010

A day to blog about!


Today I finally have something to blog about!! Well... I guess I should start with the most important... I'm pregnant!! Most all of you already know I'm sure. I've basically told everyone I know but telling them not to tell and then I realised... everyone knows anyways!

Today I saw my baby for the first time!! Alicia took the place of Daniel because for some weird reason I didn't remember Daniel had school on tuesdays and thursdays. So she came to videotape the heartbeat! Little did we know we would get an ultrasound and not just the doppler (or whatever its called) just to hear the heartbeat. The little baby's legs and arms were all over the place and then it did a full flip!! We all started laughing!! It was so cute.

I also found out that I have my mom's rare blood type O-. So I guess that means I have to have a certain shot at 28 weeks and after the baby is born, and I will have to do that with all my pregnancies. Shots are NOT fun.... but it could def. be worse!!

Today I also made a beef stew for the first time and it turned out pretty good!



I also made mashed potatoes and gravy for lunch and cookies!! haha oh the cravings of pregnancy.

So today has been quite the day! I'm grateful for a day off work to actually have PROOF and enjoy my pregnancy!!

While im going through my phone pictures I want to toss one of my brother and his friend/bandmate at a coffee shop that they played at! So cute!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Jessica!!!! That's awesome!!!! when are you due? I am so happy for you and Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah! that's so exciting even though I knew!

    ReplyDelete