So...since Daniel will be at the hospital all night doing his clinicals for school I thought I should just update. I haven't updated in quite sometime because frankly there is nothing to update!
I have been managing the restaurant I've been working at for 4 years while another manager was out of town for two weeks and have been working 40 hours a week for the past three weeks PLUS school!
Our little appartment has been such a mess and my homework has been piling up. Finally though the other manager came back and I will have one of my first days off (besides sundays) on tuesday! yay :)
Daniel has been working hard with his EMT class and the carpet cleaning. He is also on a flag football, soccer, and indoor soccer team so he stays VERY busy.
Our lives are just chuggin along and I have no cool pictures to post! But I love reading other peoples blogs so I thought I should keep up on my own a little better :)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment