Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Its almost Valentine's Day!

Happy almost Valentine's Day!! I made reservations for Daniel and I to ride horses on saturday for v day and Im so excited!! Daniel isn't as excited as I am but I'm sure he will be by time we get there? i hope? haha

An update after my surgery!! So it took me a good week and two days to really be able to get up and be alive! But when we saw how large the splints they had put in my nose were, we knew why I felt like I got hit by a truck! They were about as long as my middle finger and they were shoved WAY in there. Not to mention the staple in the middle of my nose! Im so glad it is over and I can breathe better! I would never wish that upon anyone!! The pictures are SO flattering I had to put them up :) just kidding but they ARE really funny.. I'm not putting more than one! and I didnt crop it small by accident :)

Daniel is loving his EMT training class and passed his first exam! I guess a lot of people in his group didn't pass so I'm glad he did! He is studying very hard!!and he is keeping very busy with sports school and work!

My first managing shift at my work was on monday! I was so nervous but it turned out ok :)

I'm going to be a minni LeAnn and Im taking a real estate course this semester to be her assistant hopefully!

I will post pictures of our horseback riding trip!!! yay!

HAPPY VALENTINES WEEK!!

1 comment:

  1. you look so beautiful jess! ;) glad you are feeling better and have fun horseback riding!!

    ReplyDelete