Thursday, January 7, 2010

its 2010!!


Happy New Year!! I can't believe winter break is already almost over!! We had a great Christmas with our families. We are so very blessed to have all our family in one spot! New Years day Daniel went paintballing with his family and brought my Dad along.. he loved it course!

Daniel and I finally got a new calling! We have been in the nursery for a while and now we are team teaching valiant 9! Its actually refreshing to actually teach and have the kids understand and sit still :) we still love those nursery kids though haha.

I'm a little nervous for a surgery that I will be having in a couple weeks on my nose. Its a small procedure that will help my sinus pressure go away but I am still scared!! They put splints up your nose for 5 days!! ughh... so wish me luck!

I have a new hobby :) well its actually an old hobby that I picked up. Thanks to all those nights crocheting with grandma I have a random talent so I have recently put it to use! I need some practice..I have never done anything other than blankets. I'm working on a lion right now and his head is too small... I will post when I'm finished!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO CUte Jess! Good luck with the surgery! You will be fine! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete