Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mia's first birthday party!

 Last night was Mia's first birthday party!! We were so thankful for all the support and love we got for our little baby's BIG DAY! She isn't really one yet, she turns one on the seventh but I tried to pick a day at peter piper where it would be kinda quiet. A Thursday night right? uh no... TWO other parties were that night also. But, in the end it turned out really well. It was so nice to get family and friends together to celebrate!! I was such a proud mama to see my little girl running around, she looked so old!


So I will tell you some highlights and low lights of Mia's fun day!

Highlights: We loved everyone for coming and had so much fun visiting. Mia looked SO CUTE in her little sparkly tutu I was in love! We rode the merry-go-round. Mia got to play with all he little baby-friends and cousins. Mia got fun new toys and pretty clothes and ate lots of cake!!

low lights: I DROPPED THE VIDEO CAMERA. Not only did I drop it, I lost all the video I took on Halloween and most of the video from Mia's party... but there is a little good news. The camera still works it just lost the video that was on it already. If it wasn't Mia's party I could have cried. But, it was only about ten minutes video lost so I have to get over it.

Here is what I did get..




after I turned of the camera she just jumped right in with her face! It was really cute. A really good first birthday memory we will have forever!!











no good pictures in her outfit i made!! She would never hold still!




I am one proud mommy of a beautiful one year old baby girl!! Or as my cousin Brooke said "You did it!! You kept her alive one whole year!! Congrats!!" hahaha THAT is an accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to mia!!! i can't believe she's already one- time flies so fast! she was so adorable in the video, and i love that she just went straight into the cake face and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great party! And Happy Birthday Mia! She is just to cute!

    ReplyDelete