Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Celebration weekened!!

Saturday night Daniel and I went out for our anniversary dinner since we didn't get to last year ;) We went to the Melting Pot and it was so fun!
And then after we were stuffed of chocolate covered fondue fruit, they gave us MORE chocolate covered fruit. haha I wasn't complaining!! It was so nice to spend time with my hubby!
Sunday was such a fun day! It was Jayton and Trent's court of honor so we got to see a lot of family and it was a really good day.
Monday was Mia's actual birthday!! I tried to spoil her a little bit. We went to the store, I bought her a balloon and also did this...
She was so cute just looking up at them!
Then I took her to peter piper (again) with my sister and and her kids. Mia started clapping when we walked in she loves that place.
When we got home from peter piper I came home to this...

This was the best surprise EVER!! Guess what it was?? A sewing machine!!! I am so excited!!!! I have been wanting one forever. He is the best hubby ever.

We sang happy birthday to Mia ONE more time and my sister made her the coolest cake in the world!


 My surprise to him wasn't that good I just made him dinner and a card and made him and Mia wait in the bedroom while I set up tons of blankets and pillows everywhere to watch Cars2. Mia LOVED it! She would fall straight back because everything was so soft! It actually got a little dangerous when she missed the pillows haha.

I will leave you with a cute video of Mia dancing to a happy birthday song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment