Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ahhh silence..

I love spending the day with my Mia and then I love putting her to sleep!

I FINALLY figured out how to put some videos on my blog... so here they are! Mia-video-overload :)


Making daddy proud...
Im trying to get Mia to walk by Halloween... she's getting pretty good but its going to be a close call. This was about a week ago.
 
This is Mia at peter piper. She actually really liked it!! Silly girl! And... I know what your thinking.. because Im thinking it too.. GERMS!

She isn't doing ANYTHING in this video and that is exactly what I love about it. She NEVER sits this still..

2 comments:

  1. i love these videos! she is ADORABLE! love her hair too :) she's growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute!!! such a happy little girl :) i can't believe she's going to be 1 in a few months, time flies!

    ReplyDelete