I dont really want to catch you up since my last blog because its been months! Just pictures happy holidays with lots of family, Mia's hair getting longer, it getting hotter outside already and there you have it. Daniel is as busy as ever with taking a fire academy through Pima, which is like an 18 credit class and he usually gets home around 11pm. Thats when we have dinner 3 nights a week. He's working full time and trying to squeeze in some time trying to apply for jobs, church and some soccer and anything else he can manage to take up any last second of his time. Not to mention, Wildland starts again in less than a month. Ahh!! I guess seeing him an hour or two a day is better than not for two weeks! Yesterday, we spent a few hours in Mesa while daddy was applying for a fire job and testing etc. so we has fun playing in the grass. We made silly faces... chased birds, played with a puppy. Ahh the life of a 16 month old.
All in all life is good. We are healthy and happy and we have seen lots of family lately with mission calls and weddings! Everything is really good we are so blessed! Ok... everything isn't always so blissful between changing poopy diapers and doing heaps of laundry that triples everytime I turn around but really, I am one LUCKY girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment