Since everyone has a blog and we don't I decided to create one because it makes it easier to follow family and such :)
I guess I should tell you a little what we've been up to?
Daniel and I just had our 1st anniversary on November 7 and had a great thanksgiving with both of our families. We are just finishing up this semester at school while trying to get in the Christmas spirit! Its a little hard when we have so much homework and finals!
Last night we did our traditional Pinnacle Peak and Gaslight which was very fun! It was a little windy and freezing but it was still fun. It was Kash's first night with a real babysitter!! Speaking of Kash he just had his first birthday on December 3rd and we had a little party for him with Jason's family and that was fun.

llloooooooooveeee! Im your first comment ever ! Now you can help me with mine!
ReplyDeletelooks good jess! keep it up!!!
ReplyDelete